#! syntax

Hola~

Is there any way to have a #! syntax that will conditionally run a interpreter
based on a set of fallback locations?

For example, we have a perl install in /dir/bin/perl. However, if you are at a
non-work machine (ie, at home), you may not have a /dir/bin/perl. So, I'd like
to have a script that will first try /dir/bin/perl, then if that doesn't
exist, tries /usr/bin/perl.

MO

--
Michael O'Brien                                                         Tools
Pixar                                                       mobrien@pixar.com

VIZZINI: You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is
         never get involved in a land war in Asia. But only slightly less
         well-known is this: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on
         the line. Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Ha ha ha ha ha--