Re: Mozilla instability - followup

I ran this command on the advice of someone in the #debian channel on
openprojects.net ... it *did* clear out preferences, etc, but the problem
remained ... it does appear to have something to do with the way the w
manager menu is calling mozilla. It operates beautifully from the command
line.

Glenn Becker
Online Producer, Community
SCIFI.COM