Re: Mozilla instability - followup

Hi. I just installed mozilla off my debian 2.2r2
CD's. I ran it for the first time from xterm, and
while I was using it, it just dissapeared, just
like you mentioned. the error in the xterm window
said "segmentation" error and gave some
numbers...
it hasn't happened since (it's only been a day)
I'm using FVWM window manager, X 3.3.6

xucaen