Re: sblive

I was having similar problems until I tried creative's drivers. You can get
them at http://opensource.creative.com
Just compile you kernel with modular sound support and support for the OSS
sound modules without selecting the emu10k1 module. Reboot with the new
kernel and then build the creative drivers and they should work.

Good luck,

Pascal
paashaas@rice.edu