Re: xfree 4.0

    Ok, I didn't find out how at all. If anyone can answer my questions below,
please do.
    But! I ran xf86config, since xf86cfg just died repeatedly on me, and the
config file it generated was way better than the simple one from debconf, and
solved the problem! I'm at the same resolution, but my look and feel is 10
times better, windows are smaller and tighter, and web pages no longer look
like they were drawn in crayon. *sigh*

    I don't know what it did but I would like to. If anyone has any idea
please tell me. The config file doesn't look that different to me.

    Mike