upgraded to woody, sendmail quit

First I moved my server to a new co-lo facility, and changed the ip address.
Then, because I wanted to install webmail, I upgraded to woody, which I have done on my laptop with minor problems.  When I did the apt-get dist-upgrade, it uninstalled me sendmail server.  After the upgrade, I went into dselect and re-installed my sendmail server.  I don't get errors, it just doesn't deliver mail, not even locally.  Every thing I send out, sits in the queue with the status of deferred.  I set up everything the same.

Wayne