Re: Senior Project

I have a 486DX with 12MB which works perfectly. It serves BIND, SSH,
telnet, firewall (well, not well configured yet), ip-masq, smtp and
pop3. Now it serves for three people to share their internet on an ADSL

The only thing with which I notice slow processor is when I ssh or telnet
to it and read mail on it. So, if you do not need this, the machine serves
But for installation, playing and research you can better use a more up to
date computer. Installation and reconfiguration takes a looooooooong time.