Re: Senior Project

Hi,

I have a 486DX with 12MB which works perfectly. It serves BIND, SSH,
telnet, firewall (well, not well configured yet), ip-masq, smtp and
pop3. Now it serves for three people to share their internet on an ADSL
link.

The only thing with which I notice slow processor is when I ssh or telnet
to it and read mail on it. So, if you do not need this, the machine serves
well.
But for installation, playing and research you can better use a more up to
date computer. Installation and reconfiguration takes a looooooooong time.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan