Re: Crypto patching 2.4 kernel

Personally, I rarely use the debianized kernel source... to impatient
to wait for new releases to be packaged! :-)  For whatever it's worth,
I'm having good results with the crypto patches and upstream source.

The one thing to watch out for is loopback filesystems (whether
encrypted or not)... the current 2.4.x releases have substantial
problems in this respect.  If you plan to make use of them be sure to
also apply Jens Axboe's loopback patch, available at
<http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/axboe/patches/>.