Re: Crypto patching 2.4 kernel

spamtrap@linuxfan.com wrote:

> Hi,
> I want to compile the 2.4 kernel + crypto patch.
> apt-getting the kernel-source is no problem, but the international
> kernel patch isn't yet debianized.
>
> What's the best option?
> -Patching the debianized kernel source.
> -Patching the non-debianized kernel source.

from what i have seen the debianized kernel source is nothing more then
a generic
kernel(no patches or anything other then maybe the ide version) that is
tar/bzipped
into a .deb. so i would go for the non-debianzed kerenl souce. unless
something
has changed between 2.2 and 2.4 ..i wont be using 2.4 for a long time.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336