specialty disk for aic 7770 install

Hi all!
    I need to ask a favor of the list. A few years ago

I was doing an install on my Intergraph TD-3 and ran
into a problem w/ the install freezing after SCSI
initialization. Dave GRegory gave me the helpful link
to a custom slink install disk that made it all
possible on this machine
    But LILO didn't like my HD so i had to boot from
boot floppy. The boot floppy no longer reads and I
can't find (I know, I should have kept the install
disk in a safer place) the slink install disk his link
pointed me to.
    Could someone please tell me where I could find
the customized boot/ install disk for the AIC 7770
SCSI chipset for potato? I would GREATLY appreciate it
so i can boot the machine and rescue the data!

                            Thank You!!!!

=====
Regards-                             Nuhn O. Yobiznez

		Licq # 14373626

   Why?.........Why not?..............Why not try?

          The rule of an inquisitive mind.