Re: APIC error

Yep, sure enough, you guessed it.  It is a bit of a strange problem.
Today i haven't gotten any of the APIC error messages at all.  Just shows
how unstable the board is i guess.  Yesterday i even had the machine
lockup once or twice, which was really annoying.  This is all kinda
strange, it makes me almost wish i *hadn't* switched over to 2.4.1, since
i never had a problem with the 2.2.x series...

dave