Re: Making a Backup to a CD-RW

I wrote a set of Python scripts that have been working pretty well for me.  Input
is a list of directories for each cdr and exclusions specified as regular
expressions in config files.  Output is a bunch of tarred and gzipped archives.
The script then moves the archives to one or more cdrs via mkisofs and cdrecord.
You have to figure out which directory archives fit best on each disc, but it
should be easy to adapt to your environment.

It's a work in progress, but it's how I do all my cdr backups.  Let me know if
you're interested.

Steve Cooper