Re: 2.4.1 install successful - what's up with modconf?

To quote Aaron Brashears <gila@gila.org>,
# Thank you to all who let me know some more information about kernel
# 2.4.1. It installed flawlessly, runs smoothly so far, and if anything
# seems lightning quick. I'm looking forward to reformatting some of the
# partitions as reiser and play around with it for a while.
#
# However, I'm really confused by one last issue. When I run modconf, it
# doesn't think I have any modules available. However, the rest of the
# module utilities seem to work ok. For example:

I imagine it's just that 'modconf' hasn't been updated to be
2.4.1-compat yet... No biggie, I'm sure it'll happen(and I'll do it
myself if I have to, to make sure I'm not blowing hot air ;).

David Barclay Harris, Clan Barclay
    Aut agere, aut mori. (Either action, or death.)