Re: how to use gnapster....more generally...where to find cool music/sounds?

Date sent:      	Sun, 18 Feb 2001 12:32:45 -0500
From:           	Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com>
To:             	debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject:        	Re: how to use gnapster....more generally...where to find cool music/sounds?
Send reply to:  	Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com>
Forwarded by:   	debian-user@lists.debian.org

> Napster uses multiple servers, upwards of (50), I believe. I'd guess
> each one is pretty much stand-alone. They don't have ONE central
> authentication location. So, you and your friend may have been logged
> into seperate servers. Could you see each other ?? Probably not, huh ?

Of course there are many servers (never mind how much), but I just
didn't take into account that they are not synchronized.