Re: XFree86 4.0.2 - Very low resolution - how to increase?

I have similar problem on ATI mach64 system.

After checking system, I found FB support is enabled only on
Matrox system, if you are using default kernel.

I recompiled kernel with ATI, VGA, SVGA enabled.
Now my boot console screen goes crazy.

I am playing with it now.  (Teleneting from other machine.)

BTW, if you have XF86Config-4, it overides XF86Config.

Osamu