Where is tbackup?

Hi,

A long time ago, back in the days when I used slackware, I used a
backup program called "tbackup".  I have been looking for the Debian
package of it and can't find it!  Is it not packaged?  From memory it
was quite a good program.  I can't think why it would not be packaged.
It is released under GPL.  I haven't yet been able to find any other
programs with quite the same functionality.  Is there something else
better?

Probably I will manually compile and install tbackup, but I am
surprised Debian doesn't seem to have it and thought I would point
this out as well as asking why.

Cheers,

Mark.

--