Re: Newbie

First change all references to "stable" in your /etc/apt/sources.list to
"woody". Then
type:

apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

All this is to be done as root. You could also upgrade to unstable instead of
woody/testing by substituting "unstable" for "woody" above.

If you have any questions, write back to the list and if I can help I'll try to
do so.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org