Re: Question re. AbiWord

Is there a way to give root (or anyone else) permission so this error
doesn't come up?  I login to a non-root account (gdm), but sometimes I
open a terminal as root and want to run a graphical application.  I
always get the error message that kicked this thread off.

The error doesn't seem to cause any bad effects, but it suggests
all is not well.