Re: Hardware question - motherboards

Hi Jim,

I can highly recommend the MSI MS-6321 (694D). This MOBO takes dual FCPGA
pentium III's. Very stable. I have been running parrallel number crunching
jobs on two machines build with this board for over 4 months now and I have
yet to power them down!
Anyway, here's a site that might interest you
http://www.694d.com

Good luck,

Pascal Hos