RE: Hardware question - motherboards

Greetings,
	I have the 1832, and I haven't had any problems with it, but then again, I
only have one CPU installed.  I chose this particular board because V A
Linux is/was using this board in their dual processor systems, see
http://www.valinux.com/products/mpts.html for the details.  The 1832 won't
handle the faster processors, but you can probably pick one up rather
inexpensively on ebay.

HTH,

Brooks