Re: Installation problem

    Henry,

Why did you install? I would thank that apt-get update/upgrade would
be the best so all your configurations remain...

Having said that, It sounds like a lilo oops. Will your rescue boot disk
pull it up? if so, you might want to clean the drive and when it's all
done, re-run lilo after verifing the lilo.conf file in /etc..

Trb is also pretty damned handy for this! I can send u the tar if you need
it to make a boot disk.

good luck

--

Jaye Inabnit, ARS ke6sls     e-mail: ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-268-4074