Re: Can't get php working, please help

The addtype is uncommented, and I do not get back any source code, as far
as I can remember.  Previously, I received an error message, when including
AddType directive in my httpd.conf.  After installing php4 and a newer
version
of Apache (from unstable), AddType seems to work (no error message when I
restart Apache).
But, I'm still stuck :-(

Eivind.