Re: disk duplication question

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the response.  But no the drives are not exactly the
same.  However, the original drive and its partitions will
comfortably fit in the new drive.  That is why I need a less
simple approach using sfdisk, mke2fs, cpio, etc.

thanks,
Stuart

Quoting Andrew Perrin (aperrin@socrates.berkeley.edu):