Re: how stable is woody?

I'm running Woody, with KDE 2.0 on my laptop, and I haven't had many problems, except those I created myself.  The only problem I had was with XFree86 4.0.2.
When I upgraded to woody, it was still using the svga x server.  Not the true XF86 4.0.2 method.  After I upgraded, I uninstalled XF86 and then used apt to get XF86 4.0.2, It ran through the config and is now working with minimal tweeks.

Wayne

"Nick" <nickb@dslextreme.com> wrote ..