Re: Overnight clock problems?

On Wed, Feb 14, 2001 at 01:32:05PM +0000, James Green wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've had this problem since installing a new hard drive and putting
> unstable on it. Prior to this unstable was running on an older hard disk
> without problem.

You might have a problem with the battery of the BIOS. I think I have it
on my computer, but I haven't gotten around to buy a new battery and
check as was the advice the motherboard manufacturer gave. Though I get
the problem if I leave the machine off for a couple of days. If you have
the machine on during the night it should not be the problem. I think.

--
Preben Randhol  --  Ph.D Student  --  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol
«.., chaos is found in greatest abundance wherever order is being