Re: OT: M$ Outlook Virus

also sprach Colin Cashman (on Tue, 13 Feb 2001 01:35:57PM -0500):
> I can see the sign hanging on the walls of Microsoft:
> "Security, Standards, Sensibility: Choose Two."

two? i think the siign rather says: "do one and we'll fire you."

martin

[greetings from the heart of the sun]# echo madduck@!#:1:s@\@@@.net
--
"when faced with a new problem, the wise algorithmist
 will first attempt to classify it as np-complete.