Re: exim loosing mail?

On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 at 22:15:20 -0200, Jeronimo Pellegrini wrote:

[No need to Cc: me, I read the list ...]

> And there's also a line in exim.conf that should be changed:
>
> smtp_accept_queue_per_connection = 100
>
> a bigger number there could help... Otherwise, wxim will only accept
> 100 messages poer connection.

I tend to leave that as it is, since mailtonews would probably do
interesting things to my box otherwise when several hundred messages
come in at once after a period of downtime (I need to fix mailtonews, of
course). It depends on how complex your mail delivery setup is.