Installation help

I just completed an install of debian 2.2r2 by 3.5 floppy.  The machine
I installed on was on a Sager notebook (Pentium 66, 16mb ram, 3.5
floppy, 1.4g HD and two PCMCIA card).  I did not have any problem
installing Debian.  It was actually easy.
I wanted to install debian using an external PCMCIA CD (Argosy
Mulitmedia card with 6X CD), however, I could not get Debian to
recogonize.  The system will recogonize a PCMCIA modem.  I have not
tried to setup dial out yet, I would prefer to use the CD Drive.
Need a driver for the Argosy Multimedia PCMCIA Card and CD Drive.

thanks,

ty burden