trouble installing GNOME

Hi,

I'm trying to install GNOME on my system.
I followed the instructions from the GNOME User FAQ.
So I added deb http://spidermonkey.helixcode.com/distributions/debian
unstable main to my sources.list
I ran apt-get update and after that did apt-get install task-helix-gnome
even did an additional apt-get dist-upgrade.
After that I tried running a Gnome-session. I logged in with gdm and
specified 'gnome' as session however I get kicked back to the gdm login
screen.
I also checked 'Learning Debian GNU/Linux'
At http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/debian/chapter/ch06_05.html they do some
modifications to the Xsession file. This doesn't seem to work for me. I
get error msgs, "... /WindowMaker-gnome: No such file or directory' and
'panel: command not found'
Can anybody point me in the right direction how to configure gnome on
debian with gdm? Anymore documentation
Thankx.

--
Jeroen Valcke			jeroen@valcke.com