Re: X woes....

This is , I assume, where anXious asks to autodetect the card. It can't detect alot of cards. Click past it finish the install (Go with simple). Then just set the card up usind xf86config and of cource xvidtune to get the modlines just right. Works with the TNT2 and I get the same error from anXious. Have fun.