FADS 860T - Machine Type

I am working on compiling a 2.2.18 Linux kernel
for a Motorola FADS 860T system. I am having trouble
with the 'make menuconfig' Machine Type option I
believe. I keep getting error on 'make zImage'
related to the 8259 PIC related code.

You would best describe the FADS board as being
like which of the following machine types?
A. PowerMac
B. PReP/MTX
C. CHRP
D. PowerMac/PReP/CHRP
E. APUS
F. Gemini
G. MBX

Better yet if someone has a working .config file
that you would be willing to share - along with
the kernel revision it is used with I would
greatly appreciate it.

Jeff Gentry,
Sr. Software Design Engineer
PEI Electronics,
An Integrated Defense Technologies Company
Email: JGentry@pei-idt.com
Voice: (256) 895-2106
Fax:   (256) 895-2222