Re: cvs modules

El Thu, Feb 08, 2001 at 02:29:39PM -0500, Chris Gray dijo:
-| On Thu, 08 Feb 2001, Daniel de los Reyes wrote:
-| > I know this is quite dumb, but how can I see the modules inside a
-| > repository. cvs checkout needs a module to check out but I can't git
-| > it one if I can't see which modules are in the repository....
-|
-| It might give you too much information, but you should try
-|
-| cvs -d <whatever> log
-|
-| Try log with the -l and/or -h option if you want less output.
-|
-| Cheers,
-| Chris

This is what I get from that:

dadecal@tramontana:~$ cvs -d :pserver:dadecal@62.42.25.104:/var/cvs/project1 log
cvs log: in directory .:
cvs [log aborted]: there is no version here; run 'cvs checkout' first
dadecal@tramontana:~$

No progress if I have to checkout first .. I am blind.
So if someone creates a new module I will never know? naahhh don't think so.... how can I do this?

--
Daniel de los Reyes