Re: Lilo problems after a debian installation...

I thought it was odd that you had Windows on the secondary controller. I
didn't think it would work that way, but assumed it was already. I
thought you made some changes to lilo and then it stopped working...

Oh well, it's working now so that's all that matters !

Hall