Re: Lilo problems after a debian installation...

Hall,

thanks lot for your help.
finally I can boot from Lilo to my two OSs. I'd must to change the hard
disks, win on the primary IDE and Linux on the secondary IDE, then I
modify my references to hds on fstab and lilo, rerun lilo and ready!

Now I can play with both systems...

--
Rogelio E. Castillo Haro
rcastillo@glo.org.mx