Re: Gnome 1.2 and potato

robhr@core.com writes:

> What if I have the debian gnome 1.0 packages installed already?  Will
> the Ximian packages recognize that and upgrade them accordingly?  Or
> will I have to uninstall 1.0 and install Ximian's 1.2?

Since the Ximian packages have the same names (just different version
strings) the update should work.
Btw: Perhaps it would be better if you (re)move your ~/.gnome*
directories, so that the new GNOME will create the new config files.

        hth,
	moritz
--
Moritz Schulte <moritz@chaosdorf.de> http://www.chaosdorf.de/moritz/