Re: Software Mestizo Manifesto (fwd)

Forget it and my apologies.. I only wanted to make a manifesto no another
license.. just to advice.. just to give freedom to authors to say "please
dont use my software to drop a nuclear weapon if possible"..

I am not a lawyer.. only very stupid I see.. if somebody wants to kill
millions using free software go ahead.. we cant say "please dont do
that" is very risky legally..

Sorry truly. sorry for the off-topic.. please dont reply this message
anymore.. thank you for your patient.

/******************  Software Mestizo Manifesto  *********************
 * The Software Mestizo Manifesto in no way is a License addenda:
 *
 * We the authors agree this code is according to the Software Mestizo
 * Manifesto meaning it has been developed with the help of many diverse
 * individuals worldwide; no matter their racial or cultural origin, they
 * all work together in peace and harmony in the belief of humankind
 * fraternity.  Using this software with the purpose of harming these
 * principles is to harm the software itself.
 *
 * We advice to use it only in the context of these principles or refrain
 * from its use if you don't agree with the spirit in which it was
 * written.
 */

Regards

Roberto