Setting Reply-To: using exim?

Hi,

I have more than one ISP that I use, but I want all mail to me to be
addressed to a single email address.  The way I have handled this in
the past is to use exim to make my emails _seem_ to come from the one
address, even if really they don't always.  I have been told however,
that this is a bad way of doing things.  Would people agree?

My alternative is to configure a "Reply-To:" field so that people
reply to the correct address, even when the email comes "From:"
somewhere different.  But what is the best way of doing this?  It
would be nice to do this at the exim layer, independent of MUA, but I
can't find any information on how to do it.  Is it possible?  If not,
what is the best way of doing it?

Thanks,

Mark.

--