Re: maple 6.01 on debian 2.2

In A.E. Roy's email, 05-02-2001:
> I`ve noticed that maple 6.01 conatins an install script for suse and redhat, does anyone know how it is like installing maple 6.01 on debian 2.2?
> A. Roy

Simple.  You just install like a normal Linux, and it installs all the
RedHat stuff in /usr/local/maple6 or wherever.  the only prpoblem I had
is because I'm using woody, the libc6 is newer, and I had to move some of
the provided libraries out of the way (as suggested on their web site
as the fix for redhat 7)..

Michael Janssen
CNS Lab Administrator
University of Northern Iowa