Re: HP DeskJet 932C Printer e-mail support

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your e-mail.
Although this service is provided as a means of technical support for
our customers, we are not provided with the training that would enable
us to respond to questions regarding the operation of specific software
applications. To obtain a detailed response to the specific issue you
have presented, you should contact the software manufacturer.

If you need further assistance, please use the reply feature to include
all previous correspondence because we have several technicians
answering messages.  For additional technical information,
troubleshooting information and software updates, please visit our
HP Customer Care web site at http://www.hp.com/support/deskjet.

Original message excluded: