Re: Potato with helixgnome

It's safe. If you want only a part don't select task-*.deb packages (there are only meta-package).
Add wimian in your source.list, do apt-get update and then do not do apt-get install task-helix.
Then you can simply upgrade what you want without downloading the last version of gnumeric, ...

Christophe