De: jerome [mailto:jerome]En nombre de jerome Moliere
Enviado el: lunes 5 de febrero de 2001 12:17
Para: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Libc6 upgrade & Potato

Hi all debian gurus,

I'd like to install a Java 2 platform on my linux box running Debian 2.2
Potato, this is a production box!!! It seems that the jdk 1.2 or 1.3
requires an upgrade of glic:
Depends: libc6 (= 2.1.3-15) but 2.2.1-1 is to be installed

I'd like to know if this upgrade is a dangerous one :
--> this is not a trivial upgrade and I'd like to keep my server up &
running...

Thanks for all tricks
Jerome
--