db2 under debian?

    Hey people. IBM offers DB2 for rpm-based Linux systems, but I need to put
it on my wife's Debian box. They have an install script that expects a full
rpm-based system. I'm planning to install the rpms one by one with alien, and
just fake my way through it, but I was wondering if anyone here has done this
before and has any tips for me?

    Thanks,

    Mike

--
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>
of nerd-like effort."  -Harley Hahn, A Student's Guide to UNIX