Re: boot problem

I don't know for sure, but often - even under Linux - Ctrl+Alt+Del will
do a reboot. That depends on your /etc/inittab settings though. And I can
easily imagine a situation where that wouldn't work, if the keyboard is
in raw mode (maybe ?), but it's at least worth a try.

I hope this helps to answer your question.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@kaplowitz.org