Re: Potato with USB support

Il Friday 02 February 2001 15:05, ktb ha scritto:
> On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 02:31:48PM +0000, Vittorio De Martino wrote:
> > I have a USB Epson scanner (supported under Red Hat 7.0) and I've just
> > got the CDs of Debian 2.2r2 that I want to install.
> > My question is as simple as that:
> > needing the scanner, what "flavor" of kernel (as I read in the
> > installation instruction) should I install in order to have USB devices
> > supported by default?
> > Vanilla is that the right flavor ?
> > If not ,what should I do?

First off this is your third post regarding this subject.  One is
 sufficient. ................
kent

Sorry Kent, but I actually posted this very message twice in the newsgroup
linux.debian.user but it looked as though there were no effect at all, none
answered. Therefore I thought that to partecipate to the list it was
compulsory being subscribed to this mailing list (and being flooded by mail).
So I  posted my third message on the same subject in this mailing list.
A Debian's Newbie
Vittorio