Re: Printer Problem

I was surprised! After running dmesg I found my printer working again. I don't understand why this is so but, as I had done nothing else (I send these messages from another computer), dmseg must have corrected the problem.

Thanks again for the help.

Tom George

Thomas H. George,,,610-444-2626 wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. I had not learned about dmesg. Unfortunately it reported everything in order - i.e. parport0 using 0378 and irq 7. I must look elsewhere for the problem.

Tom George