Re: Still No Cursor in X
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Still No Cursor in X
- From: D-Man <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 12:59:23 -0500
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20010201125923.C2336@harmony.cs.rit.edu>
- Mail-followup-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20010131225432.A29485@harmony.cs.rit.edu>; from email@example.com on Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 10:54:33PM -0500
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <3A7873AF.350764AB@dei.unipd.it> <01020102255201.30140@kassiopeia> <20010131225432.A29485@harmony.cs.rit.edu>
On Wed, Jan 31, 2001 at 10:54:33PM -0500, D-Man wrote:
| On Thu, Feb 01, 2001 at 02:20:03AM +0100, Martin Albert wrote:
| | On Wed, 31 Jan 2001, Andrea Vettorello wrote:
| | I try PS/2, Buttons 5, ZAxisMapping 4 5 - but strange things happen on
| | the screen then. May be you have it for me.
| I can check my settings when I get back to my own computer.
I haven't had my computer on yet, but I remembered that you have to
set the protocol to MS IntelliMouse, not PS/2.