Re: Dangers in "upgrading" to unstable?

> Are you sure you want Enlightenment? It eats a lot of memory...

It's the one I'm most familiar with, and my laptop has 128MB of memory + 256MB swap, so I'm not /overly/ concerned about the memory
usage.

However, after having read about some of the other window manglers, I'm probably going to put on Blackbox and maybe Sawfish and/or
IceWM to see which one I like the best.

> I wouldn't do it unless you really know what you are doing. Upgrade to
> testing in stead of unstable, you may end up with a lot of broken
> packages with unstable (not to say that this couldn't happen with
> testing). Then upgrade the packages you want but which is only
> in unstable, by hand.

I see! Thanks for the advice!