Canon USB

Hi,

I've recently aquired a Canon D660U USB Scanner wich works great, BUT not with Linux. I did not bother to check this because at the time i worked with Windows 2000 Professional. Does anyone know of an effort to support this or other _Canon_ USB Scanners in Linux ? Canon itself seems very reluctant to post ANY information on Linux Support :-(

Also, this scanner does not show in USBView, it just reports an error on /proc/....

Feedback would be very much appreciated,

Joris