RE: BIND not working (was RE: NFS hangups.)

My final decision was to move DNS service off the machine that serves NIS,
since the NIS clients have to have an entry for their server in /etc/hosts,
this was throwing me off to no end..

Plus, yes, I've been rewriting my config files, but not because they're
inappropriately built, but because they have somewhat wrong data, and I
hadn't noticed before.