USB-Scanner-Probs

Hi!

I've got problems installing my Epson Perfection 1200 Photo USB under
Debian 2.2 and Kernel 2.4.
I followed the instructions offered in
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/usb. I have made a devie called
/dev/usbscanner and activated the usb support. After loading manually
uhci and scanner module nothing happens. When typing "xsane" on console
an errormessage appears telling me that no suche device could be found.
Starting xsane with -d /dev/usbscanner the same happens.
Any tips?

Thalnk you....Thomas

Diese Mail wurde mit XFMail unter Debian 2.2 erstellt